You may not be aware of this, but I’ve been working pretty closely with PLR provider, Ronnie Nijmeh, over the last year. One of the opportunities I had was to be part of the beta testing and launch of his new software program, Product Creator Pro (PCP).
This is an awesome software, and if you have purchased or downloaded any of my PLR, you will notice that that is how I create my own PLR. And I will be the first to admit that I am not a graphics artist. However, using this program can make you appear to be one! That’s where it can be great for you too!
Before we explore what the software can do for you, I want you to think about this for a moment. When you want to buy a book (in the store or online), what is the first thing that you look at? The cover, right? Even if two books have exactly the same content, I am going to pick the book with the nicer-looking cover.
This applies to products that you are putting out there. Even if it’s great content, it is judged by its appearance.
Product Creator Pro allows you to “pretty up” both the outside and inside of your reports, newsletters, and books (including for Kindle) in a matter of a few minutes! I know, because I’ve been using it for months! It’s all very simple, even for the technically-challenged. 🙂
I have made a quick video to show you what it looks like in action. You will find it helpful if you are:
- Creating ebooks or Kindle books
- Creating newsletters or reports
- Buying PLR that looks boring
- Struggling with technical stuff/graphics or don’t want to hire someone to do your graphics for you
- Not wanting to wait for a graphic artist to complete the work for you
**If you like what you see, Ronnie has put together a Special Promotion that you can get when you sign up through the links below:
Click Here for the Product Creator Pro Discount Offer:
You will get:
- $100 PLR.me Coupon(You will love Ronnie’s quality and nice-looking PLR!)
- $100 Private Discount off the annual cost
- Q & A Workshop (Get your questions answered live with Ronnie Nijmeh and Nick Brighton)
If you’d like my help with Product Creation, please contact me at http://www.StandoutProfessional.com